Sunday, November 4, 2007

Pine Valley Mountain Summer 2007




Brian and I made a list of goals or rather things we wanted to do before we moved out to BFE (Columbus OH). Hiking Pine Valley Mountain was one of Brian's bright ideas. Let me tell you it wasn't a walk in the park, prior to hiking this, my friend Krista Jo and I ran 18 miles and then I went and hiked 14 miles up to the sky. Not smart. In the end though it was worth it. My little niece Ady even made the trip with my brother and sister in law Ben and Brooke. It is a memory I won't forget, ha ha!

6 comments:

tiffany and darren said...

Hey Lacy, remember a while ago we were talking about blogs and I said I wouldn't start one until I had kids. Well, I got sucked in and did it a few weeks ago. I have been looking at yours for updates and it looks like you totally changed it, really cute!! Anyway, I now love blogging and it is such a great way to see what people are up to. Ours is http://www.tiffanydarren.blogspot.com/ I am glad you guys like Ohio and we are so excited for the basketball game in two weeks.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!!!!! I feel like a proud little mother. I really am proud of you and you even did 3 post. that is truely amazing!! k so did you the picture we sent on your phone of hunters party, in her tutu? your mom said to send it. well I did you email address so we can keep in touch more. I still really want to see pcitures of your house. and my next post will be of hunters party. we missed you!!!!

beck said...

Yea! You started blogging again!

Lindsay said...

Wow its about time! Where have you been? It's nice to know you guys are alive!

Kim said...

Giddy! You are back. I miss you and Kashlynn does too. I am glad you started blogging again so i can at least kinda know whats going on since you are so butt freakin far away

Anonymous said...

hey I love your new page. looks great!!! I am surprised to see so much change. I need your email address so we can send pictures and stuff. can't wait to see you guys at christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!