Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Our trip to New York!





We took a trip to New York this past month and it was awesome! We went to the Lion King broadway show, visited Time Square, Rockefeller Plaza, Empire State Building, the New York Temple, Central Park, World Trade Center The Statue of Liberty, and walked 5th Avenue etc. This was a sweet trip because neither Brian nor I had ever been. We spent the weekend and just walked and visited all the sites. It was crazy how many people are there. I definitely got the "big city" feel. I would like to go again for anyone who's up for it!

1 comment:

Rebecs said...

Looks cold, but fun!
I LOVE, LOVE New York! I am trying to convince Chris to go with me again. He is more the sit out on the beach type of vacationer. Although I love those kind too, I LOVE seeing the world! Have you done Chicago yet?