Thursday, June 26, 2008

I just love Hawaii...

I love the flowers in Hawaii...so pretty and in all colors too!

My dad and I as you can see my dad is basically concave and well me...I am definitely starting to bulge at the belly, but for good reason, ha ha!

Brian and I at the beach, we had a lot of fun playing in the ocean and snorkeling etc.

Us on a hike to see wildlife and waterfalls...

Going out to eat in Waikiki, of course Rowdy is in the back doing his normal thing...being his sweet self.

6 comments:

Bart and Krista said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun in Hawaii. I really like the guy in the last picture who is in the background... because it seems like he really likes you all. I don't know why you would go to Hawaii. Ohio is so much more fun.

The Weston's said...

wow- we need to make it out there one of these days!

tiffany and darren said...

I do wish vacations could last forever! I am trying to convince Darren to start a practice there, you guys are welcome to join us. It is too bad we missed each other :( You look great and not pregnant at all, lucky girl.

*/ Jillian said...

fun trip! hawaii is amazing! you look so cute preg, you are still so tiny!

beck said...

you two are the little travelers! I love that you take so many trips together! cute little belly! so exciting . . .

Kinsly said...

Hawaii again Lacy, you lucky girl. It sure looks beautiful. Hopefully someday I can get there. And what a cute LITTLE belly you have. You look great!