Monday, February 2, 2009

Winter Winter go away...

I am sick of the cold and snow, I get like this every year, but since moving to Ohio it's really bad. Last year was the blizzard of the century-and I had to go to work that whole weekend that it snowed (I was the ONLY car on the road with no lanes and was traveling at about 10 mph in my little honda civic-I didn't like that) This year there has been some really bad snow days, but mostly its just COLD. Like the other morning at 730 when Brian left for school it was -14 degrees. My first day back to work started out at -2 degrees, yucky! I don't like that, not one bit. I am a Southern Utah girl and I am not falling in love with the snow and stuff, uggh! Anyways since it is so cold Alli and I don't leave the house very often, we will here and there just to get out if it isn't freezin' cold, but most days we chill at home. My out is when I go to work 2 times a week which really isn't a vacation for me since I get to WORK, but I am glad I am doing it. Brian has been a great dad and bucked up and chilled with Alli on the days(weekends) that I go to work, Alli really enjoys her dad. Here are just a few picks of her lately she is a whoppin' 3 months old now, can you believe it?!

Alli J. being her cute little self-she loves her tongue :) Her new thing is to suck on her upper lip, not when she is hungry or anything, but ALL the time-you can hear her just smackin' away, its so cute I need to catch it on video sometime.


As you can see there is snow and ice...don't love it. Our truck was completely covered in ice it took Brian like 30 minutes to chip away the ice to be able to get into it, yucky!


Brian and Alli's new trick. We see how long she can balance while Brian palms her. Its pretty funny since she is quite the chunk!

Our friend Dave...they don't have kids yet, he thinks Alli is pretty sweet, he thought it was funny to try and fit her in his coat, she didn't quite make it in there, darn it :)

Alli in the hood...what up! She has decided to sleep for 11 1/2 hours for 2 nights now, isn't that fabulous! I have LOVED LOVED LOVED it :)

10 comments:

beck said...

Alli J. is such a little cutie! What an adventure to be a mom . . . fun and super hard, i bet. I guess I should stop complaining about it be 29 degrees this morning when I left for my 7:30am class. But that is still too cold for me! I would probably stay inside all day too. :) Thanks for the comment. Oh and I am majoring in business. :)

Kristen Westbrook said...

She just gets cuter every time I see pictures of her! She is a perfect combination of you both. Don't worry it isn't even as cold here, but me and Addie still stay in pretty much all the time! Snow + Baby= Not Fun!

Lyndsey said...

I love the missing sock, she is so cute with her tongue like that. Its cold here too, I also hate it. A few weeks ago when I went to church at about 8:50 it was -5 and when I came out at noon it was only 3 hopefully we are over the really cold part. I hope you are to. When are you guys Going back to S.G.

Stizz said...

Dave likes that picture because he thinks Alli likes his coat. :)

krista jo said...

yeah the snow gets old real quick! We are luckier here because our January was pretty tame...hope that means winter is over, but I doubt that. ha.

Hooray for that 1/2 marathon...I am actually excited to get back to training :)

Lainee said...

She is so cute! Addie sucks on her top lip too, it looks so funny! I can't even imagine the cold... it makes me shiver just thinking about it!

Megan said...

Lacy...So I opened my other blog so you can see it whenever without being invited. I feel so bad that you have gotten mastitis again! I kind of feel it coming on again...if I do get it it will be 5 times for me on antibiotics. I got it again after I talked to you. We share this same miserable fate! YUCK! I sure hope I don't get it again. Alli is so cute! Don't you love having a little girl!

The Albrecht's said...

Alli is gorgeous! I too am ready for the Spring! We just found out today that Benson has a sinus infection. Yuck!! When he gets better we should definitely go hang out at the mall or something.

Nat B. said...

Thanks for posting some pics of cute little Alli! We miss you guys. She is so dang cute and squishy. I do think she kinda looks like Emma and Kalli a little too. Hopefully the weather will turn a little warmer soon. I know it can get depressing, especially when you are use to good ole sunny St. George. Hopefully we get to see you guys soon. Any chance you are coming home for Spring Break?

Kim said...

Those nights of starting to sleep those 10-11 hours are AWESOME huh??? You feel so much better after the sleep