Saturday, May 9, 2009

New Pics and New Tricks


We had some fun visitors come see us last weekend-Joe, Kailee and Hunter. We went to the zoo, out to eat, went shopping etc. and just hung out. Hunter was into everything Alli, ha ha! Alli this Alli that-it was awful that Alli had to take naps because Hunter just wanted to play with her, it was cute. Its nice to have some family close by (3 hours :)) and we don't see each other as often as we would like, but it was fun to have them come!

I also ran a 1/2 marathon while they were here...it went quite well for not training very much. I think I am in trouble however because I committed to yet another marathon with my good ol' buddy Krista Jo. Yes I think I was temporarily insane when I signed up, but it is a good goal to have... we shall see how it goes :)

Before

& after, not feelin' too shabby-luckily-although my incredible whiteness my show differently-yikes! (My friend Steph also ran it :))


Alli is so fun at this age (she turned 6 months on 5/1) she has such a cute and loving personality, she loves to play and we have found some new tricks that she really enjoys-most of them with her dad because he can hold her weight (18.5 lbs, ha ha)! So here are some of her latest...

She loves to fly in the air...

Out with the old sittin on the hand thing...

And in with the new standin' on the hand-she giggles so hard with this one

She likes to pretend she can stand on her own


Alli's favorite toy right now-she loves to chew anything and everything, but this particular one happens to be her favorite

She still does her tongue thing love it!

Acting so big for the camera and just had to capture her naked rolls for memories :)

So cute!

Loves her toes and tries to eat them all the time-they are probably her second favorite toy :)


Oh and Happy Mother's Day to all you hot mama's out there!

8 comments:

Kristen Westbrook said...

And I thought my baby had rolls!! I think Alli takes the cake, she is so adorable I love it! Addie is only out weighing her now by a couple pounds!!! How funny! Cute Mother's Day pics!

aubphotography said...

oh my goodness. she is getting so big. she is so cute lacy.

krista jo said...

I love her rolls!

woo woo for the half marathon...mine is this weekend. Yikes! You look great :)

tiffany and darren said...

Too cute!! I need to see your chubby baby soon.

Bart and Krista said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE those rolls. They are so dang cute. I'm glad you posted those pictures. Congrats on your 1/2 marathon!!

The Albrecht's said...

Alli is adorable! Everytime we see her, Lundon and I talk about how dang cute she is. I love the picture where you can see her chubby thighs! I still can't believe you ran a marathon. That is amazing. Maybe one day when I've worked up to it, we can do a spinning class together:)

Nat B. said...

Cute pics! Little Alli is growing up. In one of the pictures with daddy Brian, there facial expressions look exactly the same minus the slober on Alli's cheek. It will be fun to see who she ends up looking like when she is older. Right now I think she is a mix. Good job withe the 1/2 marathon Lacy!

Matt-n-Kate said...

I LOVE those rolls - the more the better :) I wish I could say that about myself :) She is such a cutie and SO big. They grow way too fast