Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Alli's Official #2 Happy Day!

 Alli had a very Happy Day for her real birthday :)  We had one of Alli's favorite meals-spaghetti-and then had some friends come over to celebrate with cupcakes and- Magic Bullet-shakes.  Alli loved "bowing da candle" out, opening presents, and "pwaying" with her friends.  

Alli starts out using a fork and then just decides its easier with her hands

Opening Presents
The Blowing out of the Candle-we had to do it a few times because she would blow out the candle before we sang to her:)

We decided to give Alli a kitchen and she was SO excited!  It was great watching her reveal it-the first thing she wanted to do was "wash my hands"!  Brian was such a good daddy and stayed up till 3am putting it together:)  Who would've thought that it would take 4+ hours to do it?  I offered my services before going off to bed (at 10:00 pm), but Brian insisted it was fine and that he could handle it.  Those blisters that he got from using the screw driver were definitely worth Alli's reaction!  Thanks hun for making her day:)   It was a good laugh!

The unveiling of the Kitchen...








 Alli and Davis were "hiding" and had a good time.  Alli loves to have Brian make tents so she can hide-she is always looking for someone to hide with her



 Alli was so sad when everyone left...

And Lastly...

I am now 20 weeks...why haven't I had my ultrasound yet?! 
Ask my Dr. :)  
For some reason he scheduled me like a week after I could "technically" get one and then Brian's schedule and my work schedule made it so we had to wait a little longer than planned.  SO,  we shall find out in the next week or so what has been making me so ill-a "brada" or "sisser" as Alli says.
Don't worry, my belly did this with Alli-it will definitely get LARGE very soon because I am now able to eat food without feeling absolutely miserable-let the weight gain begin!:)



1 comment:

Kim said...

Love the fox sports in the background of your picture with Alli