Thursday, August 27, 2009

Whatsa goin on? Well...

**Lotsa pics-beware!

Brian made it to his 1/2 way mark for Dental school can I get a woo woo! They celebrated with a 1/2 way BBQ, it was fun to visit with everyone and meet a few more of his classmates and Professors

All the little gals together at the BBQ that are pretty much the same age- 2-3 months difference-and as you can see ALL girls-so fun! Alli is the oldest of the bunch and took advantage of that-poor little Averi lost her bink to the J'ster unfortunately when I turned my head for a split second :) Katie has a good picture of that on her blog he he

Alli and Tatum having a play date (Beau & Shannon's cutie)... as you can see they quite like each other


Alli and I at the Aquarium...

Alli at the zoo...she loved the monkeys when they were jumping around from tree to tree, she also loved to look at all the kids, couldn't decide what she liked more kids or animals :) (kids I think)

Adrienne and Benson came along with us to the zoo-so fun!:)

SO tired after looking at all the kids and animals at the zoo...she rarely falls asleep in her car seat so she MUST have been tired :)

Darren came to visit Brian so he could golf at the OSU dental tournament-is 7 under par good? They had a good time, giggling like little school boys all night & playing PS3 College Football j/k :) Too bad TIffany was in LONDON of all places so she wasn't able to come :(

I've been kinda crafty lately...I made Alli this outfit-I tried it out with some tester fabric-hence the weird prison looking stripes to see if I liked the pattern :) We'll see if I do it again duh duh duh

Skirts and a wallet...

Tried out a new dessert recipe-I thought it was a different take on strawberry shortcake-yum yum!

Also tried my hand at canning salsa because we had so many garden tomatoes-well I thought so many, turned out to make not very much, but hey, I tried it out and it wasn't so bad :)

Before...

After...

10 comments:

tiffany and darren said...

We will have to come visit soon! yes
I am glad the boys had fun. If it were up to Darren, he would spend everyday golfing and I am sure wouldn't mind if Brian was with him.
Alli is such a cute ball of chubbs, I want to squish her cheeks!

krista jo said...

how fun lac...look at you go! Admittedly I am scared for the marathon, BUT I look forward to it so we can catch up while we suffer...he he :)

Beau & Shannon said...

LOVE those pics! absolutely precious! I definitely want a copy :)

Stizz said...

I like the picture of Tatum punching Alli...funny. :) Quit being so crafty, it makes me feel inadequate :) P.S. I'm excited to try your salsa. :)

Kristen Westbrook said...

I am very impressed with how crafty you are! Cute stuff! Not to mention Alli is getting so big, she is a doll!

Kim said...

Look at you miss crafty. Thats my giddy. I am impressed

aubphotography said...

HI! I miss you guys!

Nat B. said...

Looks like you've been keeping busy...how is the marathon training coming along?

Rebecs said...

You are a mini-Martha Stewart, canning, sewing, baking! Who did your picture at the top? That is darling!! Alli is such a doll and all those girls, how fun.

Marcie said...

I need lessons in being more domestic like you! I cant believe Brian is half way through dental school. How fun to have all those little girls the same age!