Wednesday, August 31, 2011

School?

My girls... I love em'! Alli starts preschool next week. Can't believe it. I went to parent orientation and I started to get anxious. Can I leave her? I never thought I would feel like this.


Today she was able to go and see her classroom and meet her teacher Miss Kathy. She loved playing and liked her teacher. I hope she thrives and doesn't get upset when I actually 'leave'. I'm excited for her to learn and grow, but I think I'm going to struggle more than I thought I would. :)
Alli loves kids and gets bored hangin' with me everyday ( I think :)). So this will be good! I am feeling better since she loved going to school today and didn't want to leave. She always wants to "go to school like daddy"'so this will be her chance!

We have been trying to teach Alli how to dress herself- she is getting pretty good except she can't quite get her shirt on by herself. She likes to dress up and here is an example... Pj's over clothes. And don't forget "daddy's shoes." She thought it was hilarious!









Lola and I are going to get some one on one time when Sissy goes to school. Or maybe just some good naps! :) love her gummy smile!

2 comments:

Stizz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stizz said...

Your girls are cuties! Hope Alli's still loving school. We miss you guys!