Friday, August 26, 2011

Today

Just some pics from today is all.

One thing that I've been meaning to jot down is Alli and her latest quotes that she uses. At nap time and when she is going to bed we always say "I love You." She now is saying "I love you more"'and then we follow up with "I love you most." What movie is that from? None other than Tangled. She loves that movie:)

A few others:

-If Alli doesn't understand what you said to her she says, "What's that say?"
- High five, down low, cut the pickle...tickle tickle- Chanse taught her that little lovely
-If she gets hurt you have to "kiss it bedder"

The J'ster has also learned to roll her eyes. It's hard not to laugh, but I think she does it to get to me- that's what Brian says anyways. Is she already turning into a teenager?










Another Tangled quote that she says randomly is "who are you and how did you find me?"









Lolas being her cute little self :)
Please don't grow up too fast...

2 comments:

Kim said...

That last picture she looks like Brian

Beau & Shannon said...

oh, i miss you guys! Tatums big into the "kiss it bedder" too. How's kentucky?