Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My #24 Birthday!

Adrienne, Krista, me and Rachel at my B-day!

Brian gave me a cute joggin Adidas outfit, a Nike+ Ipod that tracks my running mileage and a sweet card, my grandma's and grandpa gave me $$, my mama & papa gave me $$ along with a Cold Stone and JoAnns gift card. Adrienne and Lundon gave me a target giftcard, Bart & Krista gave me cute scrapbook stuff, and Brian & Rach gave me balloons and my favorite candies! Thanks guys you are SaWeet!


This is Brian and Rachel's cute little guy Davis! He likes to come and play with everyone all the time!


Here are a few pics from my b-day. A few of our friends came over and we had a feast(Pork roast, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, homemade rolls, jello pretzel dessert and homemade cheesecake! Sounds good, huh! Well it was delicious! Thanks for coming over guys and singing a lovely song of happy birthday! (Lundon & Adrienne, Bart & Krista, Brian & Rachel) I also wanted to give a shout out to all my fam and girlies out there who are just lovely family & friends and remembered me, it meant a lot!

4 comments:

Nat B. said...

Lacy, your house looks so cute! Maybe someday I will see it. It looks like you had a great birthday. C-ya soon
Love, Nat
p.s. I enjoyed your bag too!!

aubphotography said...

oh my my! im such a bad (BEST) Cousin! Happy Birthday! RU back in sunny St George? Geez How time flys
CAll ME!

Aubrey

Kristen Westbrook said...

Happy Birthday girl! Sorry I missed it, looks like fun though!

Rebecs said...

Sorry this is so late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY LACY! Looks like you had a fun b-day! Hope you're not freezing to death out there in Ohio.