Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Awesome Purse!


Hey thanks Nat (my lovely sister-in-law) for "bag tagging" and allowing me the opportunity to share with all of ya'll my bottomless purse. After I took the picture it allowed me to clean it up a bit! I seem to collect things and never empty it out..hmmm..my mom would have something to say to me bout' that, ha ha ha. Well, as you can see I have a wide variety of things, my glasses, wallet, tissues, sunglasses, NY Empire State Building tickets and hotel key from our trip to NY City in oh, December, undeveloped film that is probably, I'd say 4 yrs. old (I have good intentions of developing it sometime), pictures of Pine Valley with Me, my cute niece and nephew Ady & Austin (bubba), an OSU beanie cause its cold out here, pencils and pens-you never know when you need em', gum, dental floss, tootsie rolls cause I love candy, chapstick-tons cause I love that too, hand sanitizer cause there are a lot of germs out there, hair brush and who in the world doesn't have a spatula in their purse! I acquired this in Relief Society and just thought I might need it somewhere in case I wanted to whip something up somewhere(see what I mean about collecting things and never emptying!) This is a fun idea so I think I will continue this.

Rules for bag tagging-no emptying your purse you have to show it how it is ladies and you need to bag tag 5 other people-okee dokee! I bag tag:
1. Krista Paxton
2. Adrienne Albrecht
3. Kimmer Goodman
4. Tiffanator Hatch
5. Kricky Westbrook

4 comments:

Ash said...

i love your songs on the blog... and love the purse!!
and love that you found friends to replace us, back in STG haha
thanks for the updates!!

Kristen Westbrook said...

Hey girl! I will get on that bag tag! And I have to respond to ashleys comment. No one replaces the STG girls, right?! But I am sure glad you have good friends where you live too, it makes things fun! Miss you!

Rebecs said...

Did you happen to get that bag from Aubs? I think I have the same one.

Candice Warby said...

Lacy,
I can't believe you've run 2 marathons. That is awesome. I've just been perusing around blogs and I ran into yours. I hope you don't mind that I put a link to it on my blog, so I can remember to check it. Haven't seen you since high school, but it's fun to keep up. How is Ohio? Probably cold right now. I would love to hear from you. My email is thewarbys@gmail.com.

Candice (Malnar) Warby