Saturday, February 16, 2008

My cute little Niece Ady! Watch this!


I just had to post this of my little niece Ady who turns the BIG 2 in March. She has been my little baby-I was there at her delivery (thanks to my lovely brother and sister in law Ben and Brooke for letting me, ha)! Ben has the song "Smack that" on his phone and she does this dance where she smacks her butt etc. etc. Its hilarious, this little video doesn't do her justice, but I found it on my camera and just had to post it for everyone to see. I really miss her and she makes me laugh all the time! Love you Ady!

5 comments:

beck said...

That is so cute! Brian does a pretty good "smack that" too!

Kinsly said...

Lacy! Of course I remember you. How could I forget nursing school...It's so good to hear from you. Reading your blog, it sounds like you've been busy. That's exciting that you're in the NICU now. I love it! Your niece is adorable. We'll have to keep in touch.

tiffany and darren said...

That is pretty funny, especially Brian in the background! We do need to get together SOON!! Let us know what weekend is good for you. If it is easier for us to come there that works, but we would love to have you guys here again. Let us know!

Anonymous said...

gosh I missed out on of few of your posts. I was wondering how your birthday went? it looks like you guys had a lot of fun, and i am glad. well i am getting so excited to come out and see you guys,and live in Louisville. you better not have to many friends to come visit or let us come up there for holidays or what not?!!?! haha Love the spatula in the purse, what the heck is that? you kill me. ok wo would you please just post or email me some pictures of you cute house, since i have never seen it. thankyou, keep in touch!!!

Kim said...

giddy when you guys comin????