Sunday, March 9, 2008

Taggin' Time...

Ten Years Ago-
I don't really remember, I think I was in 9th grade. I started high school rodeo, softball, and basketball. My friends and I were still pretty darn sweet, maybe just getting into the boy thing. Its weird to get older, I can't believe I'm 24. I never thought it would happen.

Five Places I Have Visited-
1. Maui/Oahu
2. Virgin Islands
3. Washington D.C.
4. New York
5. Jamaica

Five Things on my TO DO list-
1. Laundry-I hate hanging clothes just like you Kristen, its never ending...
2. Homework- yes I'm still in school, this is it though, my last semester
3. Pack to go home for a visit-I can't wait, we are going home for Brian's spring break, I am in need of some sun!
4. Painting our extra bedroom, we left that for later, well its been later and later, it needs to get done.
5. Clean my house- I clean and its dirty again in 1 day, I pick up after Brian and his study buddies, and the next day the table is covered in Dental books again! Oh well...

I Enjoy-
*Reading- I never have time to sit down with a good book-I can't wait until I can again, hopefully really soon,
*Running- I hate getting started, but love how I feel after
*Sleeping/Napping- I could honestly sleep 14 hours a day as Brian would say, I can sleep anywhere anytime.
*Crafts- I love making things and finding new ideas especially related to babies-I just love babies so I'm glad a few of my girlies are pregnant
*Spending time with my fun and loving hubby- This week has been really bad, I've worked everyday and Brian has finals, we see each other maybe for 10 minutes at a time, I can't wait until we can relax for a minute together.
I also just like being in the sun, taking walks, listening to good tunes, going shopping, and especially being with our fams! I love my nieces and nephews and miss them, oh and I enjoy St. George, UT!

3 Bad Habits-
1. I enjoy picking black heads, it doesn't matter who it is (well I like to keep it in the family anyway) Brian will agree.
2. I sleep in on my days off, I wish I wouldn't but I can't help it, I really am a morning person, but not 5 am so when I don't have to get up in the early morn I sleep in until 8-9 am. I enjoy it.
3. I'm a stacker- I stack things in nice piles, but they sit there for a while. For example, magazines, I just make a nice pile of them, Brian laughs at me because I always tell him to put his magazines away, yet mine are just in a pile. What can ya do?

Five Things You May Not Know About Me-
1. I HATE snow-we just got over 20"-they are calling it the Blizzard of 08', its the most snow Columbus has gotten in 99 years! Of course we had to live here to experience it. I'm learning patience.
2. I'm not as clean as my mom, he he, I at one time thought I was, but I have really slacked off these last few years, I'm clean, but not an everyday Clorox cleaner like my mom. I like going home because my mommy takes care of me and my laundry and everything is always so fresh and nice.
3. I have an obsession with decorations. I love house decorations. I could spend a fortune on anything and everything for the house. Brian will agree, I had over 5 tubs full of stuff I hadn't even used yet when we moved.
4. I love candy-especially chewy or gummy candy-namely sour patch kids. I always have to have something sweet after eating whether it be breakfast, lunch or dinner. Not good, at least I don't have cavities, ha!
5. I will eat most anything if it smells good. My mom will say I'm the least picky of our family-besides Brian and my dad-my brothers only eat beef-sometimes chicken, and no veggies, I don't know where they came from...


5 Jobs I've Had-
1. Merry Maid-yes worst decision ever, I lasted 2 weeks, not what I wanted for a summer job.
2. Big Equipment cleaner- I cleaned big CATS and bulldozers and such, it was a dirty and hot job, but I made some good money for a summer job. Interesting...
3. Assistant Recruiter- I worked at Snow College making phone calls and such to recruit students, also did a little receptionist work-kinda a paid benefit while I was an Ambassador. I liked it.
4. Golden Corral- don't work there if you do or did, I'm sorry. I didn't like waitressing, not my thing. Its what worked for me while I was going to school and newly married.
5. Mother/Infant Nurse- I loved this job! I love babies as I said before, they are so amazing and I loved the work that I did. I have continued in the Women/Children health care field and am a NICU Nurse now, I love this too! Babies are amazing and they can recover from the worst of circumstances. I know there is a higher power when I see a few of these little ones come into the world and survive!

I will continue this since I think its fun to read about people, thanks Kristen...I tag Nat Beckstrom, Kailee Wright, Aubrey Taiese, Kinsly Cox, Megan Shaheen, and Tiffany Hatch. I really would like to tag everyone because I want to read about em'.

7 comments:

Kristen Westbrook said...

HEY GIRL! I AM SO GLAD YOU DID YOU TAG, I THINK WE HAVE MORE IN COMMON THEN WE THOUGHT! NO WONDER WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN GREAT FRIENDS! OH YEAH AND I THINK IT'S TIME FOR A LITTLE BABY BECKSTROM, YOU WOULD BE THE BEST MOMMY!

Nat B. said...

Lacy-I will answer you tag..... eventually. We have all been sick the last couple days and my house is falling apart around me! WE are excited to see you and Brian on Friday!! Fly safe!
Love, Nat

aubphotography said...

Ru back in Sunny St. George or what! we might be down that way in a month or so. If u are let me know so we can go out to luch or dinner!

Anonymous said...

hey, I already knew most of that, but a few new things. can't wait to see you in las vegas. It will be fun to do lunch and just hang out. k see you tomorrow!!!

*/ Jillian said...

I had fun learning new things about you! Its been so long, a lot has changed. haha

Nat B. said...

Lacy
I sent you an email, but I think all my emails sent go to your junk email, so I just wanted to tell you Congrats!

April Nielsen said...

Hey Lacy, It's April Brooksby I just came across your blog and I hope it's okay I just added you to my friends list. It's so fun hearing about you and look forward to keeping in touch.