Sunday, September 21, 2008

Alli's 34 week photo shoot...


Sittin on her hand...

Chubby cheeks...


We were lucky enough to get a 4D ultrasound just for fun because my Dr. is pretty sweet. I kinda asked if he does any more u/s's (which I know they don't unless there is a concern, he he he) and he said since Brian is going to school and our fam lives so far away he would go ahead and do one for free-extra bonus-we were pretty excited. Alli didn't want to move her hand away from her face so all of the pics pretty much have her sittin on her hand or it looks like she could be sucking on it, ha. We don't know who she looks like, (I don't think she is going to look like me at all), however,I don't think you can really tell, but she does look chubby that's for sure with big luscious lips and nose (which I hope are kinda distorted from the u/s:)j/k! Overall, it was a fun day and makes the anticipation of her arrival even more exciting!

8 comments:

Andrus Family said...

I can't believe you are already 34 weeks! Those u/s pictures are so great! Are you ready to have a baby yet? It comes faster than you think! Enjoy a little freedom while it lasts! Actually- you don't really give up all that much until you have two! Are you still going to work after the baby?

Lyndsey said...

You are so lucky, I had a lot of u/s at the first but not at the end. she will be here before you know if. I actually saw the pic at the rodeo we were all passing around the phone. I can't wait to meet her.

Rebecs said...

Those pictures are so cool. As for the distorted thing. Both my kids looked like they had huge lips and neither does, so no need to worry. She will be perfect!

Kinsly said...

She does have some adorable chubby cheekers! So stinking cute. I am so excited for you to have your babe, and jealous too. My little man is so big now. And too busy to cuddle. I want a tiny thing I can hold for hours. You'll be such a fun mommy. Can't wait for the pics of her arrival....

The Neumann Clan said...

Those ultra sound pictures are great. I got your pic message on my phone. She does kind of look like Ady, but when I first looked at the picture I thought she looked like Emma, probably because I had pictures of Emma from her 4D ultrasound. She is going to be cute - I can't wait to see her!

Matt & Katie said...

Those pictures are amazing! She already looks SO cute! I am so excited for you guys! Let me know if I can do anything! Sorry I missed your shower - Matt told me about it that day! Boys! But I have your gift and I'll run it by!

Kristen Westbrook said...

So fun to get to do one of those! She looks like a beauty! I am so excited for you two, it's getting close!

Lyndsey said...

You've been tagged check out my blog
Oh yeah will you post a new picture of you so I can see how cute you look. Its getting so close