Sunday, November 22, 2009

Brian's Birthday Weekend!

Last weekend we were lucky enough to go to the Jazz vs. Cavaliers game in Cleveland with our good buds The Albrecht's and The Hatch's :) 2 years ago we made the same trip-with no kiddies of course, but this time we had 2 little ones:) Luckily Lundon's parents were kind enough to watch the little rascals while the adults had a night out! It was fun and we were practically the only Jazz fans, but it was still a good ol' time. The Jazz gave them a run for their money- we didn't win, BUT D. Will, K. Korver,& C.J. Miles were out of the line up unfortunately...thanks for the trip guys it was great-I think we are on our way to a tradition!
 

Alli sported her Jazz shirt as well-I made her's and mine with freezer paper and fabric paint-so easy and way cheap since I already had the shirt-she doesn't like to model or have me take pics of her so this was pure luck gettin her to even sit still for 3 seconds that's why they are kinda fuzzy :)


Brian's actual birthday-we went to Marcella's Italian Restaurant with friends-The Muirs, Albrecht's, Hunter's, Jump's, and The Dansie's with dessert after at our house-thanks for coming and celebrating with us! Brian had a great b-day if you ask me-Jazz tickets, NBA package on TV, Basketball shoes and lots of cards with $$$-although he didn't get them all at the same time, he started collecting these things a few months before his "real" b-day, he just kept saying "Oh this is for my birthday..." hmmm...maybe I should start doing that right now too :)
 

1 comment:

Westbrook said...

K Alli is so dang cute, I wish we lived closer, I think her and Addie would be best of friends, not to mention they have twinner sneakers! So cute!!