Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Moon!

I got to go to the midnight showing of New Moon this past week with the gals-Adrienne, Brittany, Katie, Melanie, Trinette, Sunni & Karlie! It was way too much fun-this movie was 100% better than Twilight! We actually got to the movie theater at 9:00p.m. to get a good seat and we had the whole theater to ourselves and got the best seats in the house! We all wore our Twilight shirts that we made and while we waited we were taking pictures of ourselves in front of the screen(we are mature, really)...kinda too dark, but it was fun to just be with girls and talk about Twilight-Trinette brought the "Scene It" Twilight game and we played that until up till the movie started and Brittany brought blankets and a really yummy dessert(that we didn't sneak into the movie:)) Thanks gals it was great-can't wait till the next one! I heart Edward!

4 comments:

Megan Gubler said...

Thanks for the comment it was so good to hear from you. Looks like all is well with the Beckstroms. Your little girls it the cutest thing ever!

Megan Gubler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nat B. said...

Looks like fun! I loved New Moon too.

Perry's said...

Yea I was there too. Surprised I didn't see you, then again I think they had 5 theaters showing it. Definitely better than Twilight, I was so happy. And...your Jazz shirts are so so cute, you need to teach me how to do that, I keep telling Shayne I want to buy a Jazz shirt. You are so crafty nice work!