Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Look!



Yes! Look at Alli's hair! It is finally starting to grow SOME! She is still a little thin on top but the back is growing out nicely :) I had finally given up my hopes in having any curl whatsoever and was just being content that Alli is going to have Brian's thin, straight rod hair (not that that's bad :)), but look what we have here...just enough curl to bring my hopes up again, ha ha!

Our friend Shannon watched Alli for a little while and she decided to try her hair in pig tails-yep there is enough in the back but the top is still lacking(our friend Dave thinks Alli has a "skullet" which means no hair on top and lots in the back. Well Alli proved him wrong :) I guess we will just have to wait and see what Alli surprises us with next :)


Oh and Alli's new things are: pretending to do everything that we do-the Dew is from Brian, she has my scarf on that she found somewhere she rocks her little babies and everything that is stuffed is a baby, pretends to comb her hair and wash her hands, loves to say "ball" she gets this from Brian because we are ALWAYS watching sports-I can tell you way more than you need to know about them and I'm afraid that is what's going to happen to Alli sooner rather than later :), says thank you although it is often hard to decipher unless you listen to the tone she uses because it goes up and then down when she says it, says "cheese" when i take her picture, loves to say "no no no" although I don't think she means it most of the time at least I like to think so, loves to dance like a robot and has "happy feet"...oh what fun!

9 comments:

Bart and Krista said...

Those little piggies are cute! I can't believe how much hair she has since I've seen her last. She is so cute!

Cody, Tawsha, and Ashlee said...

she is so adorable and from here on out she will be so much more fun to watch..the things they do are so fascinating and soon she'll be your cute little back talking side kick. daughters are the best!!

The Neumann Clan said...

The picture of Alli drinking from the sippy cup with her little piggies looks just like Emma! I thought that you had stolen my pictures. I have started trying gel in Emma's hair also and I can get it to look like she has a little bit more than she does. Alli is getting so big...just wait until the tantrums come...they are so much fun!

cheeks said...

yay for piggies! that is funny that we posted about them on the same day! i love the curly look also! emri is so the same way...i swear the hair on top of her head is coming in thicker, but not growing length-wise AT ALL! Alli is so so cute! i love how much she is learning....like a little sponge, sucking it all in!

Stizz said...

Those pig tails are cute! I'll wear mine and we can match...since we're best friends and all. ;) And, Dave is just getting jealous because Alli and Dansy were the only ones with less hair than him, but since Alli's growing more, it's making him nervous that she might pass him up. lol And please get the "robot" on video! :)

Beau & Shannon said...

love that girl!

Perry's said...

Soooo cute. She has so much hair since we saw you last!

Amber said...

Lacy, She is stinkin Cute and she looks just like you. What a little Doll!!!

Nat B. said...

I know what you mean about sports ALWAYS being on TV, even if Britt isn't in the room, he will have a ball game on. I guess I should be use to it by now.
Alli is a doll!